Join us for the 2017 ASPPH Annual Meeting, March 15-17 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, VA. We are pleased to announce the following confirmed plenary speakers:
- Helene D. Gayle, Chief Executive Officer, McKinsey Social Initiative (Opening Plenary, Thursday, March 16, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.)
- Julio Frenk, President, University of Miami (Welch-Rose Award Presentation Honoring Harrison C. Spencer, Thursday, March 16, 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Alfred Sommer, Professor, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Welch-Rose Award Presentation Honoring Harrison C. Spencer, Thursday, March 16, 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Anna Deavere Smith, Actress, Playwright, Social Commentator (Excerpts from Notes from the Field: Doing Time in Education, Friday, March 17, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.)
- Anthony S. Fauci, Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (ASPPH Leadership Session, Friday, March 17, 12:30 p.m.)
Registration and housing are now open. To learn more visit www.aspph.org.