Criteria for award
Nominations should include a description of the nominee’s outstanding contributions in:
- Recruitment, Admissions, Student Services, Financial Aid, and Career Services
Examples of activities which will be considered
- Unique or innovative service delivery models;
- Exemplary processes or procedures that simplify or add value for the students;
- Collaborative efforts either across functional areas or institutions;
- Unique models to target underrepresented groups; and
- Innovative training or professional development efforts.
Nominees must be full-time staff or faculty from an ASPPH-member, CEPH-accredited school or program of public health. View the list of ASPPH-member institutions. The nominated member must
- Be currently employed by an ASPPH-member school or program;
- Have a primary role or appointment in student services; and
- Demonstrate a notable record of success and innovation in the field.
All nominations must contain the following materials:
- Nominee and nominator contact information;
- Overview statement of nominee’s contributions to teaching excellence (limit 500 words);
- Nominee’s resume or CV; and
- Up to two additional letters of support from faculty and staff only — student letters will not be considered.
Accepting nominations Friday, August 11 – Friday, October 13.