The nomination portals are now open for faculty recognition and service awards that will be conferred at the 2015 ASPPH Annual Meeting on March 22-25, 2015 in Arlington, VA.
We are currently accepting nominations for the following awards:
ASPPH/Pfizer Award for Teaching Excellence
- For graduate public health faculty at an ASPPH-member CEPH-accredited school or program of public health who are noted for their excellence in teaching, research, and mentorship. It is designed to bring visibility to one outstanding faculty member and to reward him or her for leading students toward distinction in public health research, teaching, and practice.
ASPPH/Pfizer Award for Early Career in Public Health Teaching
- For graduate public health faculty who are in the early stages of their professional careers and are noted for their excellence in teaching, research, and mentorship.
ASPPH/Pfizer Faculty Award for Excellence in Academic Public Health Practice
- For graduate public health faculty who advance and integrate scholarly public health practices within research, teaching, and service.
ASPPH/Pfizer Award for Young Investigator’s Research
- For a single, outstanding research paper that was published by a full-time, early-career investigator, graduate public health faculty member at an ASPPH member CEPH-accredited school or program of public health.
ASPPH Award for Excellence in Student Services
- For faculty at an ASPPH-member CEPH-accredited school or program of public health who has been innovative and forward-thinking in student services and/or who has gone above and beyond in working with applicants and students.
These awards are intended to acknowledge and encourage excellence in teaching, research, practice, mentorship, and student services. Nominations are particularly encouraged for women and minority faculty.
The application deadline is 11:59 p.m. Pacific on Wednesday, December 17.
Nomination guidelines and more information about the awards can be found here. Questions regarding the application process may be directed to email@example.com or by calling Ms. Emily Rodgers at (202) 296-1099 ext. 162.