Registration is now open for the Wednesday, March 7, 2018 Undergraduate Public Health and Global Health Education Summit held in conjunction with the ASPPH Annual Meeting. Featured speakers for the Summit include:
- Finding the Sweet Spot: What We Know about How College Writers Develop — and Ways We Can Support It presented by Dr. Kathleen Blake Yancey, Kellogg W. Hunt Professor, Florida State University
- Liberal Education – Professional Education: Is it Time for an Intentional, Integrative Approach? presented by:
- Dr. Marc Kiviniemi, associate professor, department of community health and health behavior, and director of undergraduate public health programs, University at Buffalo SUNY School of Public Health and Health Professions
- Dr. Sara Mackenzie, senior lecturer, health services, and director, public health major, University of Washington School of Public Health
- Dr. Robert Pack, professor and associate dean for academic affairs, East Tennessee State University College of Public Health
Co-sponsored by ASPPH and the Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U), the Undergraduate Summit brings together current and future leaders from institutions offering baccalaureate degrees in public health, global health, global public health, as well as those with undergraduate majors related to these fields. There will also be a pre-conference undergraduate faculty development workshop on March 6.
For more information, or to register visit the event page.