During the 2019 ASPPH Annual Meeting, there will be three skill-building workshops for faculty on Wednesday, March 20. Each workshops will give faculty an opportunity for more in-depth training and discussion on the following topics:
- Designing an Institutional Research Data Strategy Using a Visual Roadmap (SBW1)
- This workshop will focus on how to begin conducting a data audit and designing a data strategy to leverage your institution’s data assets and promote data-driven decision-making.
- Intentional Design for Building Curricular Roadmaps to Achieve Master’s-level Global Health Learning Outcomes (SBW2)
- This workshop will equip global health faculty with tools and strategies to translate their aims for their master’s-level global health program into an intentional curricular roadmap, complete with signposts for competencies, instruction, and assessment.
- Stop Littering in the Literature: Writing More Effective Research Articles (SBW3)
- This workshop will explore how to prepare manuscripts reporting public health research for publication in peer-reviewed journals; and, how to improve writing by applying or avoiding several grammatical constructions proven to affect reading comprehension.
Full skill-building workshop descriptions and more information on the ASPPH Annual Meeting can be found on the event page. Attendees must register in advance for these workshops.