The 2015 ASPPH Annual Meeting is March 22-25 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia. The theme of the meeting is Framing the Future: A New Paradigm for Academic Public Health. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with peers, engage with thought leaders, and reflect on the exciting future for academic public health.
At this time, we are pleased to announce the following featured speakers:
- Gwen Ifill | Moderator & Managing Editor of Washington Week & Co-Anchor & Managing Editor for PBS Newshour, Politics, Policy, and Reality: What’s Really Going on in Washington, Monday, March 23, 2015, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Alfred Sommer, MD, MHS | Dean Emeritus, Bloomberg School of Public Health, and University Distinguished Service Professor, Inaugural ASPPH Welch-Rose Award Recipient ASPPH Awards Ceremony and Luncheon, Monday, March 23, 2015, 12:00 – 1:45 p.m.
- Donna Petersen, ScD, MHS, CPH | Dean, University of South Florida College of Public Health, Framing the Future – Welcome to the Next 100 Years of Education in Public Health, Monday, March 23, 2015, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- David M. Murray, PhD | Associate Director for Prevention and Director, Office of Disease Prevention, National Institutes of Health, Prevention Science and the Nation’s Research Priorities, Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Derek Yach, MBChB, MPH | Senior Vice President, Vitality Group, Prevention Science and the Nation’s Research Priorities, Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Francis S. Collins, MD, PhD | Director, National Institutes of Health, Public Health and the Mission of the NIH, Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
More speakers and information on registration and housing are available on the Annual Meeting page found here.
There is no registration fee to attend the Annual Meeting for representatives from ASPPH-member institutions. There is a registration fee for non-members.
If you have any questions please contact Ms. Jessica Petrush, director of meetings and member services, at 202-296-1099 ext. 136 or by emailing email@example.com.