Did you know that ASPPH offers many opportunities for our members to gain exposure for their programs? ASPPH, through Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS), and This Is Public Health (TIPH), offers a variety of services which help find the students who are looking for public health programs. View our complete list of resources:
- Academic Program Finder: A comprehensive list of all public health programs offered by our members. On average we receive over 100,000 views on this page annually.
- Digital Viewbook: Another tool which showcases ASPPH member schools or programs and highlights what makes them unique.
- Financing Your Degree: ASPPH curates external scholarship opportunities for students to help them find ways to fund their graduate studies.
- Our Centralized Application Service (CAS) for schools and programs of public health. Over 100 CEPH-accredited schools and programs now use the service, which garners approximately 20,000 applicants per year.
- TIPH Grad Fairs: Offered in person at over 10 locations throughout the country each year, members can attend these fairs for free, which attracts an average of 200 registrants interested in studying public health. In addition, for a small fee, members can also participate in the four virtual fairs per year, which attracts over 1,400 registrants per fair on average.
- TIPH Ambassadors: Members have the opportunity to nominate student ambassadors to participate in this program which helps raise awareness about the field of public health.
- TIPH Roadshow: This annual event held during National Public Health Week allows students from PK-16 the opportunity to engage and learn more about careers and education in public health.
- TIPH Social Media: Through our TIPH social media campaigns, such as I <3 Public Health Month in February, ASPPH highlights work being done in public health at our member institutions and beyond to help prospective students connect their interests to public health. Follow along: Facebook and Instagram: @ThisIsPublicHealth, Twitter: @TIPHtweets, and Snapchat: @TIPH Campaign.