Following their Summer 2017 meeting, CEPH announced the following accreditation decisions for ASPPH members:
- National Taiwan University’s College of Public Health became accredited as a school, represented by Dean Wei Chen
- Oregon Health Sciences University/Portland State University’s School of Public Health became accredited as a school, represented by Dean David Bangsberg
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee became accredited as a school, represented by Interim Dean Ronald Perez
- University of Nevada-Reno is now in applicant status to transition from a public health program to a school, represented by Dean Shawn Gerstenberger
- The University of Michigan School of Public Health added a BS in public health sciences and a BA in community and global public health, represented by Dr. Gary Harper, under Dean Martin Philbert.
Congratulations to each of these leaders and their teams!