Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of National Infant Immunization Week
Save the Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019, from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
This year marks the 25th anniversary of National Infant Immunization Week
(NIIW). From April 27-May 4, 2019, NIIW will highlight the importance of protecting infants from vaccine-preventable diseases and will celebrate the achievements of immunization programs in promoting healthy communities throughout the United States. During this planning webinar, participants will learn about NIIW planning tools, digital communication resources, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) activities planned for the week. Immunize Nevada will also share lessons learned from their experience building community partnerships to support infant immunization during NIIW and throughout the year.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe childhood immunization rates and challenges
- Access NIIW planning resources, including the digital toolkit
- Identify new NIIW partners and describe how to engage them
- Describe how Immunize Nevada has built community partnerships
- Jenny Mullen, MPH, Health Communication Specialist, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Lily Davalos, MPH, Outreach Manager, Immunize Nevada
- David Pérez, Project Coordinator, Immunize Nevada
For more information, please contact Ms. Kathleen Amos at firstname.lastname@example.org.