The School of Public Health at Georgia State University has created an alumni board to lead the school’s efforts to provide varied and meaningful engagement opportunities for graduates and to support the continued growth and development of the school.
The alumni board members are, from left:
- Ichhya Pant (MPH ’12), Health, Data & Evaluation Consultant, ICF International;
- Courtney Jones, (MPH ’10), Senior Training Specialist, Georgia State University School of Public Health;
- Brandon Talley, (MPH ’10), Associate VP for Programs, CDC Foundation;
- Justin Davis, (MPH ’12), Public Health Analyst, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Alumni board chairman;
- Lindsay Gressard, (MPH ’12), Presidential Management Fellow, CDC;
- Meg Watson, (MPH ’06), Cancer Epidemiologist, CDC;
- Aimee Ahmed, staff liaison;
- Shaunta Wright (MPH ’07), Health Scientist, CDC (not pictured);
- Kristen Heitman (MPH ’13), Presidential Management Fellow, CDC (not pictured).
The creation of the board comes as the school caps the celebration of its tenth year of providing public health education.