It’s big. It’s virtual. It’s free. It’s happening in November. It’s #HPW2019!
Health Professions Week (HPW) is a collaboration of health professions organizations promoting health professions careers to high school students, college students, career changers, parents, advisors, and counselors. HPW is six-days, November 16 -21, of these can’t miss events:
- HealthTalks – A series of short and motivational career presentations made by professionals from a variety of industries. As you’re watching, join the discussion in YouTube comments or Twitter using #HPW2019.
- Virtual Treasure Hunt – Get ready to browse, read and click your way through our digital treasure hunt. Find career clues that lead you to discover your future career.
- Self-Care Panel – Join the HPW2019 crew for a discussion about balancing your life with your career. As you’re watching, join the discussion in YouTube comments or on Twitter using #HPW2019.
- HPW Chat – Doing it all for the ‘gram. Instagram, that is… we’re dropping content on Tuesday that will help you learn about shadowing a health professional and other ways to research careers. Follow HPW on Instagram to participate.
- Financial Literacy and Me – Think you know the best ways to pay for school? Explore resources on how to pay for a health professions education and then take stock of your own financial story by completing a financial wellness worksheet.
- Virtual Fair – Join 21 health professions at this live, six-hour event where attendees can engage with current health professions students, professionals, practitioners and representatives of the participating organizations.
REGISTER for this BIG event and CONNECT with #HPW2019 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@healthprofweek) to get updates!
Explore Careers Confidently.
Tags: Friday Letter Submission
, Publish on November 08