Nominations should include a description of the nominee’s outstanding contributions in:
- Demonstration of innovative leadership for enhancing excellence, health equity, and inclusiveness in early career academic public health teaching.
- Mentoring students at the baccalaureate, post-baccalaureate, master’s, doctoral, and/or post-doctoral levels;
- Teaching outside one’s university, including continuing education programs, short courses, and programs for the general public;
- Innovative teaching-related contributions to one’s field, such as textbooks and other teaching materials;
- Publications and/or presentations on teaching methodology; and
- Leadership, appropriate to the stage of the candidate’s career, to improve teaching and mentoring within CEPH-accredited schools and programs of public health.