Nominations should include a description of the nominee’s outstanding contributions in:
- Demonstration of innovative leadership for enhancing excellence, health equity, and inclusiveness in academic public health student services.
- Any or all areas of Recruitment, Admissions, Student Services, Financial Aid, and Career Services.
Examples of activities which will be considered:
- Unique or innovative service delivery models;
- Exemplary processes or procedures that simplify or add value for the students;
- Collaborative efforts either across functional areas or institutions;
- Unique models to target underrepresented groups; and
- Innovative training or professional development efforts.