Nominations should include a description of the nominee’s outstanding contributions in:
- Demonstration of innovative leadership for enhancing excellence, health equity, and inclusiveness in undergraduate academic public health education;
- Exemplary efforts to start or sustain an undergraduate program;
- Innovative teaching techniques using advanced technology;
- Relationships with practice partners in the community;
- Collaboration with other disciplines;
- Relationships with CEPH-accredited graduate schools or programs of public health; and
- Teacher evaluations by students.