Any individual who has made a significant and lasting contribution to academic public health is eligible for nomination. The nominee does not necessarily need to be a current or past faculty member of a CEPH-accredited school or program. Current ASPPH deans and primary representatives will not be considered.
Nominations can be made by any public health professional. The Award Selection Committee may also solicit nominations. All nominations must contain the following materials:
- Nominee and nominator contact information;
- An overview statement identifying the extraordinary contributions to the academic public health community of the nominee (limit 5,000 characters);
- Nominee’s curriculum vitae; and
- Two additional letters of support.
- Free Registration for ASPPH Annual Meeting
- Recognition at the Awards Ceremony
- One night accommodations at the host hotel
- Travel Stipend
The nomination period for the 2020 cycle has closed.