The deadline for the This is Public Health (TIPH) Global Grants Program is extended to Sunday, December 20. The TIPH Global Grants Program will provide awards of up to US $5,000 to academic public health institutions to develop TIPH Global campaigns that increase the visibility of public health in a region outside of the United States. Eligible institutions include members of the six regional associations that make up the Global Network for Academic Public Health:
- Alianza Latinoamericana de Salud Global (ALASAG)
- Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health (APACPH)
- Association of Schools of Public Health in Africa (ASPHA)
- Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER)
- Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH)
- South East Asia Public Health Education Institutions Network (SEAPHEIN)
Review the Request for Applications. Please direct questions to your regional association or firstname.lastname@example.org.